Blogger Widgets

Monday, March 11, 2013

HUYU NDO MSANII WA GOSPEL ALIYENASWA AKIFANYA MAPENZI KATIKA TUZO ZA KISIMA

Pendo Denies Having Sex With Willy Paul During The Kisima Awards
Since Friday the local entertainment scene has been abuzz with allegations that budding Gospel artiste Willy Paul was busted by security guards having sex with an upcoming secular artiste Staicey Brianar Brown better known as Pendo. Well, Pendo has come out denying the assertions terming them as malicious and unfounded.


We managed to get a conversation between the artiste and the Facebook page that first ran this “expose”. Take a look;

Staicey Brianar Brown
Hallo, my name is Pendo.
With due respect,i would like to know where you got the ridiculous gossip about" me and Willy Paul?"who said all this crap,this has cost me my job/career and my reputation.
This is publicly tarnishing my name and i want to file a report about this.I really dont care about what you write but when it comes to writing lies that destroy my life it becomes serious.
so please,whoever you are,,get back to me with the details of that person.
and next time you think your writing gossip HAVE PROOF AND NOT SILLY

0 comments:

Post a Comment